Saturday, July 11, 2009

I love filling these out

Came across this on Susan's blog:

A – Age: twenty--but I'll be twenty-one in exactly a week!

B – Bed Size: single

C – Chore you hate: taking out the compost, which is worse than taking out the garbage.

D – Dog’s name: I don't have a dog.

E – Essential start your day item: breakfast

F – Favorite colour: red (currently

G – Gold or Silver: gold.

H – Height: 5'4"

I – Instruments you play(ed): violin, and I took piano lessons for two years about five years ago and I played guitar and recorder when I was little

J – Job title: Unemployed.

K – Kid(s): None

L – Living arrangements: living with parents on the family farm (which has been in the family for 209 years and counting

M – Mom’s name: Mom

N – Nicknames: when I was little it was Pur. Now my nickname is Anna (more grown up)

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: don't even go there.

P – Pet Peeve: can't think of any right now.

Q – Quote from a movie: "UNLOCK THE DOOR, BITCH!"

R – Right or left handed: Right.

S – Sports: Swimming and skiing. And I watch: tennis, gymnastics, show-jumping, figure-skating, diving, swimming.......

T – Time you wake up: 8:00--unless I have to get up earlier

U- Underwear: Hanes and Champion.

V – Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant, yellow or orange peppers, artichokes, yellow beans.

W – Ways you run late: Not managing my time well........

X – X-rays you’ve had: shunt (once when I was about seven and again when I was ten) and wisdom teeth.

Y – Yummy food you make: I could spend all evening and into the night on this one........

Z – Zoo favorite: I don't know if I have a fave.

People that I tag: Jen, Oz, Eliza--and anyone else who wants to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment