Saturday, September 5, 2009

WEEKEND!

Truth and Beauty
It says: "it is random, and in this it's truth and beauty lies." It looks way better on Flickr.

Ahhhhh, the weekend!

I went to the farmers' market this morning and loaded up on veggies. I just managed to fit everything in my crate in the fridge (congratulations are in order). The market was packed by the time I arrived at about ten.

Last night the residents of MJC had supper at McLeod Residence (on the UNB campus). I met up with an old friend, Anna, after supper and we chatted and I played Ultimate Frisbee for the first time.

Today was Shinerama, which is an annual nation-wide event during Orientation Week that raises money for cystic fibroses research. Some of the students went to the market (which opens at six AM) before taking part in the fundraiser. I decided not to take part in Shinerama.

I took the photo yesterday evening about a block and a half up from MJC (towards the school) before leaving for McLeod. I plan to take more photos this weekend (including one of the sign of an Italian restaurant called Brew Bakers--'nuff said).

Happy Labour Day Weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment