Monday, October 14, 2013

Gratitude 2013

I hope my Canuck readers had a good Thanksgiving today. Mine was incredibly uneventful and lazy--though I did get work done.

What I'm thankful for this year:
  1. My decision to split my remaining eighteen credits in half
  2. The fact that I'm so excited about APC and my project for that course
  3. My apartment, the amazing view from said apartment and the awesome landlords
  4. My passion for various political issues, from gay rights in Russia (and here in Canada!) to womens' right to choose
  5. The fact that Prop 8 and a major chunk of DOMA were overturned
  6. The fact that I finally have half a hard drive devoted to backup
  7. The PBSO's concert this past summer
  8. Trond and Greg's concert
  9. The fact that I only had to wait three weeks to tell Trond how deeply the Sibelius second moved me
  10. The effect that NSCAD has had on my art
  11. The school's support system (yay, OSAS!)
This is a really good read (I would say "Happy Columbus Day" at this point, but the thought of how he treated Native Americans stops me): Christopher Columbus was awful (but this other guy was not)

No comments:

Post a Comment