Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gratitude 2009

Every year around Thanksgiving I write a list of what I'm thankful for and here's this year's list:

  • Maggie Jean Chestnut Residence
  • the fact that MJC is so inclusive
  • home
  • the friends I've met
  • NBCCD
  • my teachers at NBCCD
  • the level of support at MJC and NBCCD
  • Baxter
  • the Metropolitan Opera
  • the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra
  • the MOO's horn section
  • the Met's radio broadcasts
  • the Met's simulcasts
  • music that makes me "think outside the box"
  • visual art that makes me "think outside the box"
  • my (artistic) parents
  • opera
  • dance
  • the fact that my school is only about an hour and a half away from home
  • fall colours
  • Read's
  • the Passamaquoddy Bay Symphony Orchestra
  • the fact that the PBSO plays in St. Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment